With BMEcat, the German Association for Materials Management, Purchasing and Logistics (BME) has set a standard for electronic catalogues. This enables supplier catalogues to be integrated directly into most inventory management systems. BMEcat saves you laboriously searching through thick catalogues, and you will have all of our data directly on your system.
In combination with EDI, you can place orders with us directly from your system.
You can receive catalogues in Version 1.2 or 2005 from U.I. Lapp GmbH. BMEcat can be combined with various classifications. We are happy to discuss further details with you personally. Individual customisations are also possible.
Advantages of BMEcat at a glance:
- Time savings at data capture and transfer
- Cost savings
- Improvement of master data quality
- Can be combined with classifications such as eCl@ss, UNSPSC or ETIM
Advantages to you:
- Fast processing
- Probability of errors during transfer reduced
- Current product prices in your system
- The complete LAPP range in your system
The technical and commercial requirements must be checked in advance.