EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
EDI stands for Electronic Data Integration and is an umbrella term for various methods of automatic electronic transfer of orders, order confirmations and bills.
We are happy to talk to you personally in order to find the best solution for achieving EDI in collaboration with us.
Advantages of EDI at a glance:
- Time savings at data capture and transfer
- Automatic data exchange with standardised formats
- Worldwide, time-independent and fast flow of information
- Communication between various computer applications
- Cost savings
- Improvement of master data quality
Advantages to you:
- Fast processing
- Probability of errors during transfer reduced
- Secure processing
If you have any questions concerning the installation and technical use of the EDI application, our e-sales team is happy to help.